Thursday, November 19, 2009

Random Info


How about that fog?? I sure wasn't expecting that this morning. I sure am getting a lot accomplished at school this morning though:)

Just a quick reminder to have your child continue reading for book-it minutes. November's reading goal is 220 minutes. I hope your child is getting close or has already met that goal. Continue to record the minutes and have your child return the calendar at the VERY end of the month. With Thanksgiving quickly upon us, I know that everyone will be busy. If you are traveling, please encourage your child to bring some books along on the trip. I will send a new calendar home on December 1st.

I am also sending home book orders tonight. There are a lot of great books to choose from. Remember...books make excellent gifts!!! If you would like to order a book for a gift please let me know. That way I won't send the book home with your child when it comes in!! The book orders will be due next Wednesday, November 25th.

The ice cream sundae party will next next Wednesday. Thank you for practicing with your child at home. They've really improved!!! If your child has earned the sundae please continue to practice.

Our snack supply is running low. If you wouldn't mind, please send a box of crackers to school with your child. You child and their tummy thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment