Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome Back!


Wow! I can't believe it's already January...where did the time go? I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing Christmas Break. I know I sure did!! I was quite busy getting settled into our new house, so I guess it wasn't quite as relaxing as normal. I did enjoy the time home with my girls though.

It was WONDERFUL to see all my students again this week...I really did miss them:) Everyone seemed very excited to be back at school. They also had a lot to share. It sounds like Santa was very good to the students in 2A! We spend quite a bit of time reviewing this last few days: Daily 5 and Cadet Pride. They seemed to remember quite a bit :) Next week we'll put our noses to the grindstone and get right back at it.

Your child may have mentioned we have another teacher/helper in our classroom. She is in the process of writing a note about herself and your child will bring it home on Monday. We are very excited to have her in our classroom and the students were very welcoming towards her.

*****Other information********
I sent home their math tests today from before Christmas. I was VERY pleased with them!! Those are yours to keep.

Report cards will come home on Monday with your child.

Cross your fingers that the snow stays away and we make it school. I really don't want too many more make-up days.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment