Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What?? Summer is over??

Where did the summer go? It seems like I was just packing up my classroom and now I have been busy unpacking everything again! I must admit, I'm a little sad that the summer is over. I had a great time at home with all 3 of my girls this summer. They sure kept me busy but I loved every minute of it. Grace is ready for kindergarten this year, Livvie is looking forward to daycare, and Nora is just starting to roll over and laugh at her sisters!!

My family and I did a lot of fun things this summer and I'm sure you did as well. I'm excited to hear all of your stories from the summer! I'm also excited to meet all of my new kiddos!!!!

Enjoy the last few days of summer freedom and I will see you at Back to School night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment