Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Beginnings and Endings


We welcomed a new student to our class on Monday. Her name is Erika and she came to us from Decorah. She has done a super job adjusting to 2A!! Just as I assumed, the students did a wonderful job at welcoming her and making her feel at "home" her in our classroom. Thanks 2A...for reminding me why I love coming to work every day:)

On an ending note, the final day to test subtraction facts will be Friday, May 7. It seems like we have been testing these FOREVER and I'm ready to be finished!! I will still test on that Friday and then we will have the party the following week. I haven't decided on the party date yet. Thanks for helping your child practice these facts. I can definitely tell and it makes math class go a bit faster. Your help and support is greatly appreciated!!!

1 comment:

  1. I had fun at school today and you are the best teacher! Carter

    ReplyDelete