Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Friends

Earlier this week I gave each student a puzzle piece. They needed to decorate it with pictures about them. I collected all the puzzle pieces and on Tuesday they had a chance to put the puzzle together. I told them they would have to use teamwork to put it together and that I would not help them. I set them loose and...they didn't get very far!! They were using good teamwork but they couldn't get it figured out! So, I found more time today and they finally got it together. It's a good thing some of them did some detective work and looked at 2A's website...I think that helped them out :) Needless to say, they finally put all the pieces together and discovered they were spelling the word friends.

They used super teamwork and got the puzzle put together -- great job 2A!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment