Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mrs. Brynsaas update :)

Hey kids!!!

I miss you already! I hope you are having good days with Mrs. Easler. I'm sorry I had to leave so quickly last Thursday. The baby must have moved and it was making it really hard for me to walk...yikes! I'm feeling much better now but I am staying off my feet as much as possible.

Nick and I went to the doctor last Friday and we found out that the baby will be born this Thursday between 7 and 7:15. We're REALLY excited!!!!! I will let the school and Mrs. Easler know what we had. I will also get pictures on the blog as soon as I get home from the hospital.

Remember your Cadet Pride and I hope you have super days without me. I will be thinking about you and good luck at your music concert next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment