Friday, October 21, 2011

Dancing Fever

We have been working soooo hard to earn tickets in 2A!!  In August and September students were earning blue tickets.  All the second graders had to work as a team to earn our reward: a reward recess and dance.  We were having a friendly competition in the school and 2nd grade came in 3rd!!!  During that time we earned 1, 800 tickets.  That's amazing!!!!!!  A lot of kids danced the whole time and I must say we have some excellent dancers in 2A :)  Way to bust a move 2nd graders!

Now, students have to work individually for golden tickets.  I don't give these out quite as often and I give them out for students making excellent Cadet Pride choices.  Each Friday the PBIS team will collect the tickets and draw one winner from the class.  This week Ashley was the winner...congrats!!  I have an extra incentive just for our classroom as well.  Each week I count up the tickets and the top 3 ticket earners are getting a reward from me as well.

I hope 2A students continue to make good Cadet Pride choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment