Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Marbles



Well..I think the honeymoon is over!! The past few days my kids have been VERY chatty. I have given them several reminders that they need to be respectful in the classroom and in the hallway and we have practiced over and over but it really wasn't working. So I got out my marbles.

Marbles?? Yes marbles. I have a basket of marbles, a jar for 2A, and I jar for Mrs. Brynsaas. If I catch students listening, walking in the hallway, helping others, following directions, etc. they get a marble. However, if I catch them doing something that is not appropriate I get a marble. The race is on...who can get the most marbles.

Once all the marbles have been given out we will count them up to see who has more. If they do, they get a prize. If I have more marbles, I get a prize. Good luck 2A!! Let's work on the chatting so you can earn a prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment