Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fire Station Visit


Well...it was another successful fire station visit!!! Students got a tour of the station and they learned about all the different fire trucks. They sure had a lot of super questions to ask the fireman about the trucks. Next we went into the station "classroom" and reviewed fire safety rules. Please also discuss these at your house. Just a reminder that each home should have a fire escape plan and meeting place in case there is ever a fire there. Our last rotation was by far the FAVORITE for the students. As in years past, each student got to spray me with the fire hose. It's so funny to me that students think it is hilarious to spray me with the fire house. They are so sure they are getting me wet...good think I get to wear the fireman gear:)

No comments:

Post a Comment