Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Help Wanted


With the end of the year getting closer we have 2 field trip that I will need parent volunteers.  If you're able to help with one or both please contact me or send a note with your child.  I will get back to you to confirm if I still need help or if I have enough volunteers.  Thanks in advance!!

Wednesday, May 16: We are swimming at the fitness center from 12:35 - 1:20.  I would need you to get in the water and swim with the kids.  We swim with 1A, 1C, KA, and 1D.  You would be able to meet us at the Fitness Center if you can help.

Friday, May 18: All Cresco 2nd graders are taking an end of the year field trip to Lake Meyer in Calmar.  We will leave school at 9:30 and return around 3:00.  I need 3-4 parents for this day to help out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment