Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cadets for a Cause...Update

As many of you know Cadets for a Cause is will be here before we know it!!  I have had several questions from students so I will pass along the information that I know so far.  When I find out more I will let you know.  Thank you in advance for your support!!
  • Cadets for a Cause is Wednesday, May 9.
  • T-shirt order forms are due Friday, April 13.  They can be turned into the office or the classroom teacher.
  • Yellow bracelets are for sale for $1.  They are sold at school.
  • Each classroom has a bucket for monetary donations.  If you wish to donate your child can bring the money to school and put it in the bucket.
  • Each child is asked to bring a canned or boxed food item the day of the event.  This will go to the local food pantry.  I will have a collection box in the classroom so you can send this to school whenever it is convenient.
  • ANYONE is welcome to attend the event.  As an entrance fee everyone is asked to bring a food item for the food pantry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment